Top Social

EASY ON CLASSY

Saturday, 7 March 2015






Hey loves its been an hectic semester for me.I know I haven't been too consistent with posting but I am trying my best to do so !!! please bear with me.Today was just a successful day headed straight to the mall and got some things done and got some really nice school tools, but you know what I still gotta take good photos after and here is an ootd taaana!!!,My lunch time was just so good ate Nasi Goreng Biasa with Apple juice such a yummy world .
How are you guys doing?If you ask me I have been doing great and this semester for me has been interesting but not easy.So my outfit today was just the classy look I wanted so these nice clothes you see up there when I purchased them I had it in mind to style it this way and it came out well.My styling tip for today is find that one piece that compliments you're body shape.have a great weekend loves.Muah!!!
                                             
  Turtle neck top-H&M
           Tweed pant trousers-Dorothy Perkins
     Bag-Zara
       Shoes-Zara
     Accessories-H&M

Post Comment
Post a Comment