Top Social

NEW LOVES

Wednesday, 2 December 2015












So Christmas is close by!!! time to shop till I drop and I have been purchasing beauty products and spoiling myself so good.I wanted a bright eyeshadow for Christmas party so its time we get those eyes popping.
And finally got my foundation shade yeawwwwww!!! its been a journey getting my perfect shade and the customer service at Mac was really good and also got a few Instagram hyped  lippies. Yass *screaming*  lets talk about the bag.Zara is one brand that gets me into tearing my pocket with no second thoughts .Its been my go to work-wear bag while interning at Female Magazine Malaysia which is very handy for me and my experience so far interning in this company has been very beautiful.
I have been MIA lately but going to push myself harder to post more .I hope you guys have a wonderful time preparing for Christmas and stay hot my loves. MUAH!!!

Post Comment
Post a Comment