Top Social

MY SKINCARE ROUTINE

Tuesday, 8 November 2016



I have been asked a lot of questions about my skincare routine and come to think of it!!! it is time I share with you guys the products I have been crazy about. I do this routine daily before and after I apply my makeup for best results and since the holiday season is close by which means there will be a lot of travelling you definitely want your skin to look perfect girl.




Cleanance cleansing gel for face and body (200ml) Avene

When it comes in terms of pricing,Avene products could be quite pricey but does the job.This is the best facial wash gel I have encountered and it leaves my skin smooth and clean after washing with warm water.Most facial wash gel I have used does not Lather up as much as this product does while washing my face.*Thumbs up*




Clean and clear oil control toner (100ml) Clean&clear

Bye bye sunshine!! you all know what I am talking about for oily skin people this is the best oil control toner.After washing my face with the wash gel,I cleanse my face with this toner and it leaves my skin oil free and dried.



Simple hydrating light moisturizer (125ml) Simple

Moisturize!! moisturize!! moisturize!! This product is simple as it is called.Its fragrance free and light.After washing and toning up my face I apply this in a circular motion from my neck up to my face.It leaves my face soaked in moisture and wait for 10 minutes before I apply my makeup.




Bioderma sensibio H20 (100ml) Bioderma

To finish up my day I cleanse my makeup with the bioderma make up remover with a cotton pad and its great to take out eye makeup.You might as well want to tear your pocket getting a large (ml) size.The next thing follows up by repeating my cleansing,toning and moisturizing routine again.

What are your current skincare routine? I really want to hear from you guys


2 comments on " MY SKINCARE ROUTINE"
  1. Nice write up.
    Try Some Sleeping Masks!
    :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thanks dear,I will definitely try that out!!

    ReplyDelete